Saturday, July 11, 2009

100 days in office

Dear Mr PM,

I saw your report card of 100 days in office published on Malaysia Insiders website this morning, and I really appreciate what you have done so far for a greater Malaysia.


But, your July 8 policy on abolishing of teaching and learning of Sciences and Maths in English (PPSMI) disappointed me.

There are too much politicking in our education system, and this is the main reason why our younger generation standard is at lower rank once compete with other developing countries.

Please reform our education system and public sector, these are my simple hope under your administration.

Frankly, Mr PM, I don't have much confidence on your 1Malaysia doctrine, but as long as your are not sleeping (as mentioned by Tun Mahathir), you will have my support.


3 comments:

npz said...

haha..
such a nuisance~
changed and changed and changed then more changes to come!

fishyyin said...

english to BM, BM to english, english to BM........anymore???

ONG 志强 said...

now, they only realised that secondary school should not be reverted to BM!

they cannot be the wise policy makers when cornered by politicians!

haiz....